Wednesday, December 28, 2011

January 2012 Goals

 We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
- Aristotle
We all need goals to move our skills and accomplishments forward. There are a group of us working on our goals. Our hope is that by making our goals public we'll be more inclined to make those goals a reality. Join us in eating that elephant one bite at a time! I know that I alone hold the key to my success in 2012.

December 2011 goals were met. One item not yet finished, the photo album. Added to January goals.

My 2012 goals are to finish creating that lesson plan. It will consist of 8-10 lessons. (best guess right now)

I also want to finish my KDP. Working for a living and trying to add extras to the plate always get to be challenging.

January 2012 Goals

One Small Goal: Finish that photo album I started in December. Close out the books for 2011, and get everything ready for the CPA.

One Bigger Goal: Write 2 chapters for a study group lesson plan
Close the books for 2011 - review Quicken reports and get them ready for CPA, tax prep.

One Long Term Goal: Review and begin tweaking the source citations to my KDP (Kinship Determination Project).

It all started here in December 2011, with Stephanie at Corn And Cotton: My Family's Story; Terri at Finding Our Ancestors; and Denise at Denise's Genealogy Journey.




4 comments:

  1. Great goals to work on! Very inspiring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! Wow - I can't wait to see you rock January. I'm so glad that you're doing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your goals. Keeping focused will bring us all through it, one day at a time. Good luck with all you do this month and in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, Leslie! I wanted to make sure you remembered to link up over at the new website. The link to the original post did carry over, but for any updates you'll have to go there instead of the Blogger site.

    Here's the new link to Motivation Monday on the new website (goal #1 done!)
    http://www.cornandcotton.com/?p=566

    Link up over there. All of the future linkups will be on the new site.

    ReplyDelete

This blogs comment section is moderated. As soon as I have the opportunity to read your message, I'll be glad to post if appropriate.