Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow up Friday: January Goals, Week 1

The new year is off to a strong start! I finished off that last item I had left from December 2011, the Brinkley photo album. Now all the photos have been scanned AND put in an archival safe photo album. That album took me more than 8 hours to finish up, but am I glad it's done. The other benefit is that since I've scanned all the photos they are easy to grab out of my Picasa photo album and post. So convenient!

I've also decided to participate in 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy, not as a goal but as a way to give back to the community. I don't know that I'll participate every week, but I feel that sharing the abundance only grows the community in a positive way. The Law of Attraction at work you know.

I'm now preparing the year end statements to close the financial books on 2011. My biggest issue to slow me down is that my credit union was bought last year and so all my downloads are not from one bank. I'll have to work to make sure all is in balance for the CPA!

As if that isn't enough to do, Rootstech is at the end of the month, and I'm going to be in Salt Lake City for a whole week! I still have prep work to do before I go. That entire week is going to be dedicated to working on my KDP (Kinship Determination Project).

So now I'm off to figure out how to work for a living and accomplish the above in 3 short weeks. Hoping your goals and plans are coming together for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blogs comment section is moderated. As soon as I have the opportunity to read your message, I'll be glad to post if appropriate.