Wednesday, October 14, 2015

RootsTech 2016 - I Won!!

I was so excited to be notified this morning by Jill Ball that I had won the drawing for a Full Rootstech Pass! I hope to be able to meet up with her in person when we all get to Salt Lake City. GeniAus announcement


Now I need to get those research plans in order. I plan to fly out a few days early. I hope to get some much needed research done in the Family History library.

Jill Ball will be coming to Salt Lake from Australia! I have followed Jill for years on social networking sites. I enjoy her posts so much. You can learn more about her here: geniaus.blogspot.com

And if you too would like to go to RootsTech 2016, you can learn more about it here:
http://rootstech.org/?lang=eng&cid=RT15_AMB_JILLB
Will I see you there? Let's connect! We'll be gathering in Salt Lake City, February 3-6th, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blogs comment section is moderated. As soon as I have the opportunity to read your message, I'll be glad to post if appropriate.