Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cookus family, Nebraska

June of 2010, we found ourselves in Nebraska. We started in Omaha and we went west. There were many stops along the way as I worked to document my Cookus family. All Cookus family members who live in Nebraska descend from Joseph S. Cookus [1833-1911] and his wife, Minerva Ellen Doty Cookus [1837-1911]. They brought 9 children into the world. My goal was to find as much as I could about each of the descendants of these 9 people. All headstone photos have been posted to Find-A-Grave. Type in Cookus, and enter Nebraska for the state. The family lines have also been linked. As I learn more about each of these people, I can update their specific page at Find-A-Grave. If you know more about these people, I hope you'll send me a message! And you too can post updates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blogs comment section is moderated. As soon as I have the opportunity to read your message, I'll be glad to post if appropriate.