Thursday, January 26, 2012

January Goals & Accomplishments!

I started the year out on the right foot and have pushed through the month of January trying to accomplish everything I set out to do!

I added to my goals the participation in the blogging meme, 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy. I might not post every week, but it's a project that can benefit genealogists of all skill levels.

Here is how January 2012, ended for me. 

January 2012 Goals

One Small Goal: Finish that photo album I started in December. Done, January 1st!
Close out the books for 2011, and get everything ready for the CPA. Done.

One Bigger Goal: Write 2 chapters for a study group lesson plan. This goal was changed out to creating the research plan, and film/book lists to view at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. Done.
Close the books for 2011 - review Quicken reports and get them ready for CPA, tax prep.As noted above, it was a real pain because of the bank changing ownership, but it's done!

One Long Term Goal: Review and begin tweaking the source citations to my KDP (Kinship Determination Project). I fly to Salt Lake City on Monday January 30th, and come home at the end of the week. I am  hopeful that between the meetings and the classes I'll be able to pull a lot of this together.

It all started here in December 2011, with Stephanie at Corn And Cotton: My Family's Story; Terri at Finding Our Ancestors; and Denise at Denise's Genealogy Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blogs comment section is moderated. As soon as I have the opportunity to read your message, I'll be glad to post if appropriate.