Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lectures I Enjoy


Did you know I give genealogy lectures?

I do public speaking. I don’t usually mention that in my posts, but I do enjoy having the opportunity to share what I know about genealogy. I especially enjoy sharing my passion for forensic genealogy.


Lectures I enjoy giving

Getting From Then to Now: Locating People in the Last Century
Newspaper Research: Find it in the Past, Preserve it for the Future
Jump Start Your Genealogy
Doing On-Site Research: Going There, Walking Their Ground...
Planning a Successful Reunion
Keeper of the Stones: Online Cemeteries
Communication in the 21st Century: Facebook, twitter & Google+

Go to this link: www.lawsonresearch.net and receive full descriptions of the lecture topics. If there is a lecture along these lines that you would like me to create for you, please let me know.

Webinars

I’ve not yet led one, but I have taken classes (via webinar) on how to produce a webinar of my own. I’d be happy to investigate this further with you if this is something you would be interested in doing.

Experience

I usually give about 20 talks a year; local, state conferences and regional conferences.

Find out more about me here: http://www.lawsonresearch.net/


My Calendar

I am now scheduling lectures for the upcoming year and would enjoy the opportunity to lecture to your society. Please contact me through my website: www.lawsonresearch.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blogs comment section is moderated. As soon as I have the opportunity to read your message, I'll be glad to post if appropriate.